派趣吧

《阿拉丁神灯》(22),阿拉丁能否在50天内找到公主

电影时间:1年前阅读:20

After thirty seven days he sat by a river and cried: Oh, Badr-al-Budur, my love! 7 Where are you? Where can I look now?

37天过去了,阿拉丁坐在一条河边,痛哭着:

“哦,巴杜拉逐个布都,我的爱!你在哪里呀?我如今能去哪里去找你呢?”

He put his hands into the water of the river, and then he saw the magician's ring on his little finger.

他把手放进水里,那时他看到了本身小指上的魔戒。

《阿拉丁神灯》(22),阿拉丁能否在50天内找到公主

He began to rub it 。

他起头擦拭那个戒指。

WHOOSH!

“呜逐个噬逐个。”

Out of the blue smoke came the jinnee of the ring.

一股蓝烟涌出,从中跳出魔戒之仆。

What is your wish, master? he asked. "

“你想要什么,仆人?”他问道。

Find my wife and bring her back to me, answered Aladdin. Please?

“找到我的老婆,并把它带给我。”

阿拉丁说道,“求求你啦!”

" Master, I cannot do that. The jinnee of the lamp took the Princess away, and only the jinnee of the lamp can bring her back. But I can take you to her.

“仆人,我做不到。神灯之神把公主带走了,只要他才气把公主送回来,但是我能够带你找到她。”

Take me then - quickly!

“带我去,快!”

To hear is to obey.

“遵命!”

It is many, many miles from Arabia to Morocco, but Aladdin was there in a second.

阿拉伯间隔摩洛哥千山万水,但是阿拉丁在刹那之间就抵达了那里。

《阿拉丁神灯》(22),阿拉丁能否在50天内找到公主

And there was his palace, in front of him.

在他面前,高高矗立着他的宫殿。

He went into the gardens and looked up at the windows.

他走进花园,昂首向窗户那里望去。

Badral-Budur, he cried, are you there? "

“巴杜拉逐个布都!”他放声喊叫,“你在哪里呀?”

In the palace Badr-al-Budur heard him.

在宫殿里,巴杜拉逐个布都听到了他的声音。

《阿拉丁神灯》(22),阿拉丁能否在50天内找到公主

Is that Aladdin? she thought. " But he is far away in Arabia.

“是阿拉丁吗?”她暗自料想,“但是她在遥远的阿拉伯。”

She went to the window, opened it, and looked out.

Aladdin! she cried. " Oh, my love。

她走到窗前,翻开窗户,向外探寻。

“阿拉丁!”她哭喊着,“哦,我的爱!”

上一篇:《阿拉丁神灯》(16),阿拉丁请妈妈带着珠宝去苏丹王宫干什么

下一篇:奥秘!济南版有个“阿拉丁神灯”!祖传12代

派趣吧

我来回答