windows hd color是什么系统?有无Colors Of The Winds这首歌的链接?
windows hd color是什么系统?
在较新版本的 Windows 10 中,你可能已注重到 Windows HD Color 这个词。它指的是 Windows 10 中为 Windows 设备提供高动态领域 (HDR) 内容的功能。
HDR 内容将提供与传统内容(有时称为准则动态领域 (SDR) 内容)相比更佳的亮度和颜色。传统内容通常展示一个场景明亮部分的细节或一个场景较暗部分的细节,但不能同时展示两种细节。通常只能抉择一个部分或另一个部分。
例如,假如照片侧重于场景中的明亮部分,则阴影部分的细节将丢失。而 HDR 可展示更广泛的颜色和光线,以及两种极端中的更多细节。因此,HDR 内容的颜色更为生动和特殊。此外,场景的明亮部分更亮,而黑暗部分可以更暗,同时又不会丢失任何细节。
随着硬件的改良,越来越多的设备能够展示 HDR 内容。假如你已着手觅觅最新的电视和监视器,可能会越来越多地看到 HDR 这个术语。通过 Windows HD Color,你可以开始在使用 Windows 10 设备时看到 HDR 内容。若要获得最佳 HDR 体验,请将设备与真正的 HDR10 展示器协同使用。要使用 HDR 使用和游戏,你需要这种展示器。
播放视频时,真正的 HDR 展示器将实现最佳体验。不过,你仍然可以在很多更新的非 HDR 笔记本电脑上播放 HDR 内容。
有无Colors Of The Winds这首歌的链接?
Colors of the Wind 风之色彩
Think you own whatever land you land on
你觉得你拥有你所驻足的每一方土地,
Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
大地只不过是你能占有的死物。
But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道每块石头、每棵树、每个生物,
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
都有生命,有灵性,有名字。
Think the only people who are people
你以为外表与探求方式与你同出一辙的
Are the people who look and think like you 才称之为人类,
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
但假如你跟随陌生人的脚步,
You learn things you never knew
你就会有意想不到的收成。
You never knew
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
你可曾听到,野狼向着冷月哀嚎?
Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned
可曾询问,山猫为何咧嘴而笑?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
你能否与大山的声音彼此唱和?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种颜色?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种颜色?
Come run the hidden pinetrails of the forest
来吧,在隐秘的林间小路上尽情奔跑,
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
来吧,尝尝自然生长的浆果甜甜滋味,
Come roll in all the 8)riches all around you
看吧,丰腴的大自然簇拥在你四周,
And for once never wonder what they're worth
但这一次请不要计算它们的价值。
The rainstorm and the rivers are my brothers
暴雨河流是我的兄弟,
And the heron and the otter are my friends
苍鹭水獭是我的朋友。
And we are all connected to each other
大千万物,皆彼此紧紧相连,
In a circle in a hoop that never ends
造物的链条往复循环,生生不息。
How high does the sycamore grow
假如你坎掉枫树
If you cut it down, then you'll never know
你永远不会知道它能长多高
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你将永远听不到野狼向着冷月哀嚎,
Or whether we are white or copper-skinned
不论我们的皮肤是黑是白亦或黄,
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
我们需要与万籁的萧声彼此唱和,
To paint with all the colors of the wind
绘出风中的七彩。
You can own the Earth And still all you'll own is earth
Until you can paint with All the colors of the wind
当你绘出风中的七彩,
才可以真正拥有地球。